Motoring Offences – Legal Representation Cost
JMR Solicitors have years of experience helping clients in motoring offence cases. Our prices for representing clients for motoring offences are displayed below.
How much does legal representation for motoring offences cost?
Below we have outlined the driving offences that JMR Solicitors’ motoring experts can represent you for, and an estimate of the costs for legal representation.
The prices indicated below for motoring offence legal representation are subject to VAT and estimates may not include additional disbursements such as barrister or expert advice fees. Therefore, it is advised that you check with JMR Solicitors on consultation. Each case is fact dependant and unique in nature, so that we can give you a true representation of the costs involved based on your own case. This ensures that you can be made aware of the additional costs upfront.
Legal Representation for Speeding Offences (Guilty Plea)
- Written legal representations on a speeding offence, defence costs are usually between £200 and £400
- Representation for a guilty plea in Court will cost between £300 and £600
Legal Representation for Exceptional Hardship / Totting up Penalty Points (Guilty Plea)
- Representation costs are between £500-£1000
Legal Representation for Drink Driving / Drug Driving / Failing to Provide a Specimen
- Guilty Plea – £200 – £500
- Guilty Plea and Special Reasons – £500 – £1000
- Not Guilty Plea and trial – £1000-£2000
What’s included in the costs above?
Not Guilty Plea:
The above costs are based on first hearing and maximum one day trial. Estimates do not include additional expenditures such as travel costs and expert report fees.
What does the guilty plea price include?:
- Initial consultation to determine the facts of your case and take instructions.
- Any essential communication and contact with your lawyer.
- Reviewing evidence necessary to your particular case
- Legal advice concerning the motoring offence case, the Court process explained and what happens next
- Your legal representative meets you prior to court hearing
- We will represent you in the Court hearing
- Advice post hearing relating to the court hearing and outcome
Motoring Offences- Team Details
Our team of specialist motoring offences solicitors have years of experience in dealing with employment disputes. Our senior partner, Marium Razzaq heads up the team and has been working in this area for over 15 years, leading all of our cases to a successful conclusion.
We have vast experience in all aspects of motoring offences and we dedicate ourselves to ensuring our knowledge stays up to date, in order to give you the best service possible.
We also employ a team of paralegals who do much of the day to day work on cases. Although they are not legally qualified, they have between 2 and 10 years’ experience, have received extensive training within our firm and work under the direct supervision of a solicitor with at least 5 years post qualification experience.
We always make sure that junior solicitors and members of staff are supported and supervised appropriately so that the quality of advice is not affected, regardless of who is working on your case.
We have a proven track record in achieving successful outcomes for our clients.
Contact a Solicitor in Manchester for legal representation for a motoring offence
For more information on our prices for driving offence representation, contact our expert team at JMR Solicitors now on 0161 491 3933 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.