Here at JMR Solicitors, we have fully qualified solicitors who can offer the following:
- Recovery and restoration of your damaged vehicle
- Provide the injured driver with another taxi until your vehicle is repaired
- Repair your vehicle
If the driver is too injured to work due to the accident, we shall provide them with another car, until they are fit enough to work, where they will then be provided with a replacement taxi.
Can I claim for my injury and lost income if I am a taxi driver and have had a personal injury due to road traffic accident?
Your compensation claim will consider a range of issues that are likely to be directly or indirectly linked to your injuries.
- The degree of discomfort you suffered at the time of the accident and your type of injury
- How the injury is expected to affect your life
- Requirements for specialist treatment or therapy to aid the recovery process
- If the injury is likely to lead to a lasting disability
- Costs of medical supports or equipment you may need
- Personal care requirements
- Any modifications you may have to make to your home
- Adapted vehicle or mobility aid requirements
- Loss of earnings if you are unable to work
JMR Solicitors can also pursue your Personal Injury claim and arrange any medical treatment that may be required.