JMR Solicitors have substantial experience dealing with Middle Eastern Legal Matters for Citizens, Businesses and Expats. Over time, JMR Solicitors have built relationships and collaborations with law firms in the Middle East and have extensive sector knowledge to advise our clients on transactions and business matters across the Middle East. We work closely with a select few law firms in the Middle East to deliver to our clients a seamless legal service.
Business Law Matters in the Middle East
If you are a service-based business looking to create an offshore business, JMR Solicitors can help set up your company in the UAE.
Other services that our partners in the Middle East can help with are:
- Setting up a business in a tax-free zone in the Middle East
- Help Service Based businesses set up a company
- Take care of all legalities surrounding opening a new offshore business
- Set up a tax-free company for you
Personal Law Matters in the Middle East
If you are an ex-pat from the United Kingdom, currently residing in the Middle East, we are excellently placed to help bridge the gap between UK and UAE law.
- Our partners can help with real-estate transactions in the UAE
- They also deal with divorce and separation matters in the UAE
If you have alliance with the UK and need to set up or sort out matters and affairs in the Middle East, we are able to help you do so. Simply fill in the form below and we can direct your query to the relevant department.
International Law - Enquiry
Our International Law Partnerships
How can JMR Solicitors help Middle East Residents and Businesses?
JMR Solicitors have accumulated close relationships with certain law firms and invite any law firms in the Middle East that believe we can work collaboratively.
What can we do for your law firm business?
- JMR Solicitors can set up a referral scheme for any businesses you send to us who wish to set up in the UK
- We can help them with incorporation, HMRC Requirements and Corporate Immigration
- You may refer conveyancing and Real Estate clients to us in the UK
- Wills and Probate
- UK Debt Recovery
- Banking and Finance Clients