JMR Solicitors specialist employment law solicitors can provide employment law advice for employers.
Our experienced employment law solicitors have been advising employer clients for numerous years on some very complex cases, with great success. We can therefore provide you with specialist advice, regardless of the size or nature of your business on all aspects of employment law such as:
- Employment contracts and policies
- Staff Handbooks
- Dealing with Disciplinary and Grievance
- Employees’ Rights
- Redundancies, reorganisation and restructuring
- Employee Dismissals
- Settlement Agreements/Termination Packages
- Employment tribunals and dispute resolution
- Post-Termination Restrictions such as claims preventing an Employee from working in competition against your business
- Mergers and acquisitions
- International legal management services
We appreciate, disputes with staff or customers can be costly in time and tribunal awards, as well as damaging to company culture and reputation.
JMR Solicitors know how infinite, complex and ever-changing the world of HR Management and Employment Law can be. Because of our vast experience in employment law, working for both employees and employers, we have the tactical expertise and a strategic advantage in supporting you to avoid costly and time-consuming employment law tribunal proceedings.
Flexible Legal Solutions for Employers
Our Flexible Legal Solutions package is perfect for employers, looking for consistent legal support in the business. Our solutions are tailored to your business needs, so they are perfect for your business right now and in the future. JMR Solicitors can act on the behalf of your business for numerous business matters, including Employment Law Matters that affect the Employer. This is a retainer service, where we dedicate legal expertise to your business and proactively check the health of your business to ensure you are compliant at all times.
We often offer these services to work in harmony with your current HR solutions. An initial consultation with a JMR solicitor to discuss issues, review documentation and provide advice can be arranged.
Why choose JMR Solicitors for Employment Law Advice?
We’re on your side in a crisis – And we’ve been instructed by a number of businesses due to the World Pandemic having a drastic effect on certain industries, helping them with Business Interruption Insurance, Redundancies, Settlement Agreements, Employee Contracts and more.
In recent times, we have noticed that certain industries have suffered loss of business, more so, than others:
- Gyms and Leisure
- Pubs, Bars and Clubs
- Casinos and Bingo Halls
- Betting Shops
- Adult Companies
We understand the difficulties your business may be facing due to business interruption, shortages of staff, Working from Home conditions and sometimes, complete closure of the business.
JMR Solicitors offers sympathetic, expert, commercial advice from our specialists in employment law. And if times get really hard for your business, we’ll support you through disciplinary, redundancies, grievances or tribunals.
We will provide your company with a free legal health check
We’ll provide a free health check of your business to ensure you are legally compliant, your staff handbook and employment contracts are up to date and check to see whether you are eligible to claim for Business Interruption Insurance. Leaving you with more time to concentrate on your business. These slots are limited each month so that we can dedicate the time needed to ensure we can give you an in-depth health-check review. Book your free company health check here.
Recent employment law matters JMR Solicitors have worked on include:
- We act for a range of commercial clients and work with company owners, managers and HR professionals to prevent employment problems arising.
- Acting for large UK based companies, including hospitality chains and brewery companies, providing expertise on settlement agreements
- Settlement of a large maternity discrimination claim on behalf of an established hospitality group.
- Advising a retail company on their redundancy procedure
- Advising HR management teams on employment law matters
- Appearing before employment tribunals and the employment appeal tribunal on behalf of a large home and furniture e-commerce business.
- Acting for a private limited company defending a long-drawn-out unfair dismissal claim